Looks good so far, How much?
Weekends and Bank holidays - £1750
Monday to Friday - £1500
(Shorter coverage also available Mon-Fri)
Typical full day coverage includes:
- Phone, zoom or a meet up to chat about your wedding. I'm happy to offer any guidance with timings or recommend other wedding suppliers I've worked with in the past.
- A typical full day is up to 9 hours photography. This is usually enough to cover getting ready, right through to throwing shapes on the dance floor!
- 400+ wedding photos individually edited in my signature style.
- A preview selection of photos sent over a few days after your wedding.
- Every photo will be presented in colour and black & white, giving you more choice.
- Your own secure online gallery to download your photos and to share with your family and friends.
Couples photoshoot ~ £250
Even if you're not getting married, this is a great option to show off how sexy you both are while you're still young and beautiful!
2nd photographer ~ £250
Booking a 2nd photographers is a great idea if you want photos of both of you getting ready. Its also means you can get two different angles of the ceremony and loads more great candid moments of your guests.
Please contact me for a bespoke quote if you are planning a last minute or weekday wedding.
Weddings over 50 miles from Holmes Chapel, Cheshire may incur travel expenses.
Give me a shout via my contact page or email [email protected]
© Martin Hobby | Cheshire wedding Photographer